Tuesday, March 5, 2013
Chats on the Farmhouse Porch
Welcome to Patrice's porch over at Everyday Ruralty. Wendell the Wonder Horse is there too. We have a really nice time chatting with all the gals there. Join us for some interesting topics.
1. Who has the most outgoing personality in your family?
That would be my youngest son. He is the only extrovert, the one who will strike up a conversation with total strangers.
2. How did you name your blog?
I was going through some major changes in my life and it was very hard for me. I don't like change. I had to learn to accept that God makes changes for my good, and so my blog was named Accepting Change.
3. What's your favorite topping for ice cream?
Sweetened condensed milk. It is sooo decadent. I don't have it anymore, seeing as I'm lactose intolerant, but it was my topping of choice when I was younger.
4. Tell me about someone you know who would make a wonderful character for a book. Oops- please.
Why, Wendell of course! He's the most interesting horse I know!
5. Please tell me up to three questions that you think I should ask on future farmhouse chats.
Why Patrice, aren't you a wise woman! Okay, let's see. 1 - When was the last time you tried something new? 2 - If you had the opportunity to teach something, what would you teach? And 3 - How do you spend the majority of your free time?