Sunday, July 21, 2013

Observing My Senses

For Today, July 21, 2013...

I am seeing...Duck Dynasty as we rest up in the hotel. There are few television shows worth my time, but Duck Dynasty is definitely one of them. 

I am feeling...tired but content. We were able to take a trolley tour through historical St. Augustine, visited the Colonial Quarter, went to the famous Castillo De San Marcos fort but it began pouring so we went to the Ripley's Believe It or Not museum. We had a full day but we've learned so much and had an amazing time. So many memories made!

I am hearing...Uncle Si Robertson. That man makes me laugh till I cry!

I am tasting...a Subway Club. We had lunch at a sandwich shop/bar and grill called Local Heroes. It was tasty, though the service was too slow. I guess it's just how folks here roll. We decided to keep it simple for dinner, and it doesn't get much simpler than Subway. 

I am smelling...onions. I need to wash my hands. Onion smell lingers. 

It just takes a moment to observe your surroundings. Won't you join me?

No comments: