Friday, July 26, 2013

Observing My Senses

For today, July 26, 2013...

I am seeing...bright sunshine streaming through the windows, the empty dishes that housed my breakfast a short while ago, and the book I finished reading, Looking Ahead. 

I am feeling...thankful to my loving God who gives more than I can ever deserve. A bit more energetic too, which is a good thing since I need to get my grocery shopping for the week done. 

I am hearing...the garbage truck. Today is trash and recycling day. Both garbage tanks will be emptied out shortly.  

I am tasting...the last thing to enter my mouth this morning: wheat toast. 

I am smelling...what's left in my coffee cup. I wonder what it smells like outside? We haven't had rain in about 3 days. 

It just takes a moment to observe your surroundings. Won't you join me?

No comments: