Sunday, August 11, 2013

Observing My Senses

For today, August 11, 2013...

I am seeing...another dry day. It's humid out but it doesn't look like we'll get any rain today. Could it be the rainy season is winding down?

I am feeling...filled after a wonderful church service. The worship was rich, the teaching convicting, and the reminder that God is faithful was reassuring. 

I am hearing...Say Yes To The Dress. We're planning on getting rid of our satellite next month when the contract is up. I'll get as much out of it this month before it disappears. 

I am tasting...buttered egg noodles, shrimp, avocado, and prunes. 

I am smelling...the lingering smell of shrimp. I love seafood; I wish the smell wouldn't last though. 

It just takes a moment to observe your surroundings. Won't you join me?

No comments: