Thursday, August 8, 2013

Observing My Senses

For Today, August 8, 2013...

I am seeing...my clean house; well, mostly clean.  I need to vacuum up some dog hair :P.  The sun is shining brightly and we're not supposed to get rain today.  Of course that's what they said yesterday and we got quite the rain showers and it was cloudy all day.

I am feeling...the need to get new glasses.  I can't read with the ones I have, nor can I always see properly when watching television.  These are pretty scratched up too.  I'm gonna go somewhere other than Walmart for glasses this time.  We have vision insurance so hopefully I can get something of better quality.

I am hearing...my son's phone as he watches videos in the bathroom.  Was that too much information?

I am tasting...nothing but my morning coffee.  I'm hungry but I don't know what I want to eat.  Does that ever happen to you?  Isn't it annoying?

I am smelling...my son's breakfast...at least part of it.  He likes some variation, like pancakes instead of eggs, but he always wants his sausages.  I get those made before he gets up.

It just takes a moment to observe your surroundings.  Won't you join me?

No comments: