Friday, August 9, 2013

Observing My Senses

For Today, August 9, 2013...

I am seeing...an empty family room.  My youngest son saw a spider in the family room last night and now refuses to come in here.

I am feeling...a great sense of accomplishment!  I'd bought a recipe book several years ago that I've been slowly adding my recipes to.  Problem is, it brought its own lined paper, and I wanted to print the pages on my computer.  Some came out okay, others looked terrible.  I'd finally gotten the configuration to kinda work, when my computer crashed, and I couldn't get it right on the computer I have now.  My oldest son took a look at it and said he could figure out a way to get it to work, and boy did he ever!  Now the pages look professionally done!  I got a lot of recipes typed up and printed, and still have plenty to go.  Feeling real good about it right now!

I am hearing...wait, was that thunder in the distance?  Aw, c'mon!  Not more rain again!

I am tasting...my morning coffee, along with a piece of oatmeal bread. It was BOGO time for Pepperidge Farm breads, and this one doesn't disappoint.

I am smelling...breakfast.  I can't imagine living in a home that doesn't smell like breakfast every morning.

It just takes a moment to observe your surroundings.  Won't you join me?

No comments: