Sunday, September 8, 2013

Observing My Senaes

For today, September 8, 2013...

I am seeing...the sunshine announcing another blazing hot day. Yesterday there were thunderstorms all around us, but we didn't get a drop of rain. Totally out of the ordinary. 

I am feeling...very pleased with the little fall centerpiece I made. 

Walmart had some fall foliage bunches for $3 each. I got two of them and used a $2.97 mason jar as the vase. Total cost: $8.97, and it was prettier than any of the centerpieces I've seen in that store. I'm very pleased. 

I am hearing...sausages sizzling and the toaster oven ticking. Breakfast anyone?

I am tasting...coffee and toast. We have fellowship breakfast at church but I have to have something in my stomach before then. No way I can wait till 10:00 am for breakfast. 

I am smelling...pumpkin spice bread. Hey, you didn't expect me to have just any kind of toast did ya?

It just takes a moment to observe your surroundings. Won't you join me?

No comments: