Friday, July 2, 2010

The Friday Five

My Friday Five today is all about summer:


1. What do you love about Summer?

The sunshine, no school, the beach, walks in the park, vacations, the list goes on and on.

2. How many times you had a fun on summer?

I always have fun in the summer. There's so much to do.

3. What mostly you like to do during summer time?

I love spending the days with my youngest son. The two older ones have summer classes, but the little guy and I love finding fun activities to keep us busy.

4. Do you like the place where you live?

Duh! I live in South Florida. What's not to love?

5. If you have given a chance, do you want to live in a tropical country?

I feel like I already live in a tropical country! I don't think I'd trade Florida for any place. I truly love living here.

Join in the fun at The Friday Five. Have a blessed Friday.

No comments: