It's Friday! And time for my 5 Friday questions. A quick look into the mind of a fortysomething mom:
1. Is your favorite beach at the lake or ocean?
Definitely the ocean. I've been to lakes and they don't come close. I've only been to the Atlantic Ocean but I absolutely love it.
2. Do you wear a life jacket when you go swimming?
Nope. I never go in deep enough to make one necessary. I did make the children wear one when they were younger.
3. Do you enjoy water sports, such as skiing and boating?
Never done any of them. I'm not a big daredevil that tries stuff like that.
4. Do you ever think about the animals that live in the water when you are swimming?
Yes - especially when we were in Naples, Florida. The fish are swimming along, and the water is so crystal clear you can see them swim by. They are so beautiful.
5. Do you like to just lay in the sun or do you want to play in the water as well?
I enjoy the entire experience. The warmth of the sun, the smell of the sand and salt water, the coolness of the ocean, watching the seagulls fly over against the blue sky and hearing the waves as they bring shells to the shore, it's a smorgasbord for the senses.
If you want to join in, visit the Friday Five. Have a blessed weekend.
A Great Hike
2 hours ago