Monday, July 5, 2010

Move It Mondays

After a veeery soggy weekend, the sun is out and there's some blue sky peeking out from behind white clouds. It's energizing to see the sun again, though it's probably gonna rain this afternoon and all week. We're getting the remnants of Hurricane Alex, so it's gonna be wet for awhile. The sad thing is, I've got the patio looking fabulous and we can't use it :-(. The nice thing is, we don't have to worry about watering the grass or the plants :-).

I had alot of things planned for today, like laundry, bathrooms, floors, but I just got a call from J to get ready because he's taking us to a huge outlet mall here in S. Florida. Hmm, let's see, a day of cleaning house or a nice relaxing walk in the mall? Not a tough decision at all! I'm off to get ready, and maybe this afternoon I can tackle some of the stuff on my to-do list. There are some interruptions in our Monday that are welcome ones!

Move it Mondays is hosted by Kristilea at In The Lord's Path. Hope everyone has a blessed Monday and a great week.

2 comments:

Mrs. O said...

You're getting the rain, we're getting the heat wave this week. I'm just super glad my a/c units are all in tip top shape! And if any of them go on me, at least I'm home and can have them fixed ASAP! :D

What surprised me more about this post wasn't that you chose shopping over cleaning (though that was kinda surprising). It's that J HAS A DAY OFF?!?!?!!? That's a shocker! :)

Arlene said...

LOL! He only had the morning off - the office and drivers had the day off because of July 4th, but he still had to go to some of the stores, especially one that opened a couple weeks ago and is selling like mad.