Monday, July 19, 2010

Move It Mondays

I am REALLY late with today's post, but I've been too busy movin' it to post about it.

I was up at 6:00 this morning so I could get ready and have my egg-bacon-cheese-muffin breakfast before going to the mechanics with my son E. Yes, the car was leaking water, AGAIN. Turns out the brand new radiator had issues and needed to be replaced. We didn't get back home till 11:00am, at which time I had to start cooking so I could have lunch ready before J got home. I worked a bit in the backyard - just a bit, because I'd barely gotten outdoors when it began raining. My hubby got some parts he needed to repair the treadmill, so I was out in the garage with him for over an hour working on it. After that I got cleaned up and took E to the pool park for his swim lesson. Then we came home, had dinner, and I went back out to finish up some yardwork before taking my shower. Basically, it's the first time today that I've sat down, but I can say I kept busy and active this Monday, first day of what looks to be an eventful week. Stay tuned!

Move it Mondays is hosted by Kristilea over at In The Lord's Path. Hope everyone has a blessed week.

No comments: