Saturday, July 10, 2010

Observing My Senses

For Today, July 10, 2010...

I am seeing...the sun shining brightly through the windows. An indicator that it's a good day to clean the patio after all the rain.

I am feeling...refreshed after a good night's sleep.

I am hearing...cartoons. My oldest son is off to school, and hubby has gone to work. It's just E and me this morning.

I am tasting...pancakes and sausages. I decided to splurge on our favorite breakfast today.

I am smelling...the sweet smells of my home. I'm getting ready to smell the sweet smells of outdoors. What a blessed life!

It just takes a moment to observe your surroundings. Won't you join me?

1 comment:

Kristi said...

I am seeing hubby work on our new vehicle, trying to get it ready for our trip..Lord willing.

I am feeling anxious about whether or not we can afford to go.

I am hearing Star Wars 5 playing in the other room. My boys are obsessed!

I am tasting a lean pocket. What can I say? It was a long trip at the bank and store this morning...I needed something quick!

I am smelling the kid's hot pockets warming up in the microwave!

Have a wonderful weekend Arlene!