Hey, I just remembered: It's Friday! Time for my Friday Five.
1. What's your favorite playing card game? Why?
Hmm, let's see. As kids we played poker sometimes, casino other times, but I think gin rummy was what we played most. Oh, and war. Now I play go fish with my son most times. I guess the favorite would be gin rummy, because I had so much fun playing with my siblings.
2. Poker: five card draw, seven card stud, or Texas Hold 'Em?
I don't know the difference! LOL!! I guess we played five card draw.
3. Where gambling is involved what is the highest amount of money you'd bet on a hand of cards?
As far as I'm concerned, money and cards don't mix. It takes all the fun out of the game.
4. Have you ever had your tarot read with playing cards? If not would you want to? If so was it accurate, interesting, or just plain lame?
I've never had my tarot read, nor do I have the least desire to. I don't believe in that sort of stuff, and I won't spend my money on that either.
5. What is on the back of your playing cards (the swirly red/blue design or is it a specialty deck with photographs)?
I bought playing cards at Islands of Adventure several years ago, and the back of the cards have the park logo along with pictures of dueling dragons roller coaster (now part of Harry Potter), a Jurassic Park dinosaur, Betty Boop, Spiderman and the Cat in the Hat. They're the coolest playing cards I've ever had.
Join the fun at the Friday Five. Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend. God bless.
Happy 21st Birthday, Mary!
20 hours ago