Good Friday morning to all! The first week of school here in South Florida is coming to an end (to most children's delight). It's shopping day for me; I've gone to one store and still need a couple more to finish up. In the meantime, here's a look into the mind of a forty-something wife and mom (don't be scared):
1. Do you watch/did you watch Sesame Street?
Absolutely! I learned a lot watching this show.
2. Who is your favorite muppet character?
Cookie Monster. He and I have alot in common ;-).
3. Who is your favorite human character?
The two that come to mind are Bob and Maria. Maria I liked especially because she'd say things in Spanish and I felt so important 'cause I understood what she was saying!
4. What is your favorite sesame street song?
The ladybug picnic. It taught how to count to twelve.
5. When you have children, will you let them watch Sesame Street?
My children did watch Sesame Street, and I'm glad they did. It's good, wholesome programming. Not too much of that on TV anymore.
To join in the fun, visit the Friday 5. Have a blessed Friday.
Make the Most of Your Leftovers, Part 1
19 hours ago