Monday, August 2, 2010

Move It Mondays

Good morning everyone! It's Monday, the start of a new week, and praise God we're alive!

My morning started at 6:30am ironing some clothes for my hubby for work. After that I got him his smoothie breakfast, then prepared my own breakfast: Cream of Wheat made with vanilla almond milk (delicious!), a banana, and my morning coffee. I made the boys sausage biscuits, then took E for his morning swim lesson. I've got some tidying up to do before I take my little boy for a haircut, then shopping for some supplies for our trip which starts on Sunday. I've already started packing, but of course much more needs to be done. I got all the laundry done between Saturday and Sunday, so now I need to focus on getting my list ready and my packing done during the week.

My goal for today: prepare a schedule for the week so I can stay on course. The excitement about our vacation trip is building! Much to do, so I better get movin'.

Move it Mondays is hosted by Kristilea at In the Lord's Path. God bless and have a safe and wonderful week.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

I wish I could say all my laundry was done! We are pulling out suitcases today and starting to fill them. The kids are sooooo excited and Mommy and Daddy aren't far behind!

I've decided to stop dying my hair since I'm trying to grow it out. Long hair is so much harder to dye and have it look good. But I can't just leave it like it is, so I've been having them put a few highlights in it at Supercuts, just to kind of cover up where the natural color meets the dyed color. I tried to dye it close to my natural color the last time I dyed it, so that it wouldn't look bad growing out, but it lightened back to the light blonde. They do a great job with the hightlight though, and I only have to do it about 3 times a year, so that's not bad. It will probably take 3 YEARS to grow out my natural color. I'm not even sure what it is? I've been coloring it since I was 12!