Saturday, August 7, 2010

Observing My Senses

For Today, August 7, 2010...

I am seeing...hazy sunshine, blue skies creeping in. It's a good day to go fishing. Which is just what we're gonna do, with the Cub Scout pack.

I am feeling...excited because tomorrow we leave for our vacation. Yay! And happy because my daughter got home last night, safe and sound, praise the Lord.

I am hearing...The Fairly Odd Parents. My son is watching a little tv before we leave.

I am tasting...Total cereal with vanilla almond milk. Almond milk was recommended to me by Susan as a better alternative to soy milk. I'm glad she did - it's delicious!

I am smelling...my morning coffee. It's my one vice.

It just takes a moment to observe your surroundings. Won't you join me?

1 comment:

Mrs. O said...

I tried the almond milk and found it to be too nutty tasting and not very milk tasting. I've just stuck with the lactaid ... it seems to work and I've gotten used to the taste.