Happy Friday! I know I haven't been posting much this week; it's been pretty busy. I'll have to post more on that later! Right now, sit back and listen to some silliness from you-know-who:
1. Do people contact you on your cell or house phone more?
Definitely cell phone. I don't even answer my house phone most of the time.
2. Do you call or e-mail your friends/family more?
Actually, most of my communications now are via text message. It's quick and easy.
3. Does your cat/dog/bird/baby/stuffed animal have a livejournal/e-mail/myspace account?
No. That would not only be silly, it's a serious waste of time. I have enough to do keeping up with my own Facebook account.
4. What do you think will replace the internet?
Who knows! Just when I think they've invented everything something new shows up on the market.
5. How do you feel about VHS's not being made anymore?
I don't mind. DVD's are better quality and there's no tape to get unwound by little fingers LOL!
What about you? Wanna join in the fun? Visit the Friday Five, and have a fun and blessed weekend.