Saturday, October 9, 2010

The Friday Five

Time for some Friday 5 - on Saturday!! Okay, I'm a day late, but that's happened before. I'm just glad you all are patient!

1. Have you ever dressed up as a Disney character?
I haven't, I've never dressed up as anything, but my daughter has. She had Princess Jasmine and Pocahontas costumes when she was little.

2. What was your favorite Disney movie growing up?
I love just about everything Disney, but I think my favorite growing up was The Brave Little Toaster. They would show it at school during assemblies, and all the kids would be so quiet and well behaved!

3. Which Disney character can you relate to the most?
Mary Poppins, because we're both Practically Perfect In Every Way (NOT!! LOL)

4. Have you ever been to a Disney theme park?
Many, many times. The advantage of living in Florida is DisneyWorld, and we went almost every year when the older kids were little. Even my youngest son has been there at least 5 times and he's only 10 years old.

5. When does someone become "too old" for Disney?
Never. That's the beauty of Disney. It's fun for all ages.

Join the fun at the Friday Five. Have a blessed weekend.

No comments: