Friday, October 29, 2010

The Friday Five

I found another 5 Friday question meme over at My Little Life. Let's have some fun with this, shall we?

1. If you could be a fly on any wall, which would you choose?
I don't know that I'd want to be a fly on any wall. If I'm not there to hear it, it must not be meant for me to know.

2. Do you budget your Christmas shopping or just get it done without budgeting?
I most definitely budget. If I didn't we'd go broke real quick.

3. What is the craziest fad diet you have ever done?
The Slim-Fast shakes. What gave me the idea I could live on those nasty things forever?!

4. Is there a TV show that you have seen every episode/season of?
The Duggars. Whether it's 17, 18 or 19 Kids and Counting, I've watched them and loved them all.

5. What one song always pulls at your heart?
I Can Only Imagine by MercyMe. I get teary-eyed just thinking about it.

Have a great weekend everybody!!

1 comment:

Mrs. O said...

Good questions. My answer to #1 would be: at my old job the day Dept. of Health showed up unexpected!! I would have loved to see the expression on their faces, since I was the one who they always turned to to get the policies, answer questions, pull things out of my...... anyway, you get the idea. ;)

I agree with the Slim Fast ... they were almost as bad as the Atkins shakes back in 2000. I probably would have lost more weight with Milk of Magnesia and they tasted about the same! LOL

One of my favorite songs!!! I love MercyMe!!