Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Health-Wise Wednesdays

I'm back down to 131.8 lbs. this week. I think with all the painting I've gotten extra exercise and I haven't been adding calories, which explains the 2 lb drop. Still, I'm in my "zone" and I'm feeling good, which is what's important.

In the spirit of autumn, and because Jello Pumpkin Spice pudding is only available during the fall, I'm going to post another recipe, this for an easy-peasy-lemony-squeezy type of pie. If you don't like baking, or just don't have the time, this is for you.

Creamy Pumpkin Pie

1 and 3/4 cups cold milk
2 packages Jello Pumpkin Spice pudding
1 tub (8 ounces) Cool Whip, thawed
1 graham cracker crumb crust

Pour milk into a large bowl. Add pudding mixes. Beat until well mixed (mixture will be thick). Immediately fold in Cool Whip. Spoon into crust. Refrigerate for 4 hours.

And you're done! This is easy enough to make in the morning and have ready by lunch time. Happy Fall Ya'll!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Ooo, that looks yummy and easy!

I always seem to lose weight when I do house projects. I think it just keeps me moving, and keeps me busy, so I don't eat as often, or as much either. I good combination!

Shirley said...

Yum!! Thanks for sharing!

I lost three pounds during our move... :)