Monday, October 11, 2010

Move It Mondays

I'm here bright and early posting my Move it Mondays post because it's gonna be a busy day! It was a great weekend with my daughter at home, but now it's back to business - painting business, that is! I want to have everything completed before the holidays, and it's a lot of work. Little by little I hope to be finished in a couple of weeks.

I'm having my egg-cheese-bacon-on-an-english-muffin breakfast, and I'm gonna get dressed in a few minutes to take my son to school. Once I get home, the plan is to:

Have my morning time with God
Clean kitchen
Fix beds
Start painting living room
Get lunch made
Continue painting living room

Thankfully the laundry got caught up yesterday, since my daughter brought hers home and needed to take back clean clothes. It meant everything got washed, so I'm good for today. It's gonna be a busy couple of weeks, but I'm excited at the thought of having a freshly painted home for the holidays.

Move It Mondays is hosted by Kristilea at In The Lord's Path. Have a blessed week.

3 comments:

Shirley said...

Happy painting and happy Monday!!

Your home is going to be just beautiful when you get it all done!

Mrs. O said...

So does all the painting mean you're having Thanksgiving at your home? Hmmmm, then I might just have to go down to FL!! =D

I'm trying to get my painting started and get the entire place done before then too. Good thing we're not in a race or I'd definitely lose! LOL

Kristi said...

You are going to be having a busy day! I wish you the best in getting it all done! Your home truly is going to be fresh, new and beautiful when you get all finished!