Monday, October 18, 2010

Move It Mondays

Good Monday morning to all! Today is gonna be a great day, because God is in it. I have lots of stuff to do, so now that I've had my cream of wheat breakfast and dropped my son off at school, I'm hoping to get a bunch of things done. This is my to-do list for today:

Fix beds
Fold 2 loads of laundry
Clean bathrooms
Fix lunch
Mop floors

I'm almost done painting. Since the only area left is behind the fridge, I've decided to dedicate today to some major cleaning and leave the last of the painting for tomorrow. Of course I still have to paint baseboards in the kid's rooms, and closet doors and trim in the rest of the house, but that should be quick and easy. Hope everyone has a blessed and productive week!

Move it Mondays is hosted by Kristilea at In The Lord's Path. God bless.

No comments: