Monday, October 25, 2010

Move It Mondays

Good morning to all, and happy Monday. It's really quiet around here today. My hubby had to go to Central Florida again, this time for a week. The reason is a sad one; his co-worker who handles that territory had a heart attack. Thankfully he's in a hospital, he's awake and alert, and the doctors are running tests to see what caused it and what damage has been done. We're praying he can get home soon.

In the meantime, I have things to do here at home. I've had breakfast (cream of wheat, a banana, and coffee), and dropped E at school. For today, I hope to

*Fix beds
*Sweep and polish wood floors in bedrooms
*Get a couple of loads of laundry done, including bedding

It will be a quiet week, but I'm thankful. I need quiet time with God desperately. He's preparing me for changes, though I don't know what they are as of yet. Have you ever experienced that? God alerting you to changes He's planning, without going into detail? It's a learning process for me, to be still and wait on Him, but it's what I hope to do. He's in control.

Move it Mondays is hosted by Kristilea at In The Lord's Path. Have a blessed week everyone. Happy Monday!

No comments: