Thursday, October 14, 2010

Thankful Thursdays

Today I'm rejoicing for the families in Chile who saw their loved ones come out of the mine alive and safe. I cannot imagine the last 70 days for them. First, not knowing if the miners were even alive, and then wondering if the rescue efforts would work or if they were never going to get out. The joy and relief in their faces said it all. God was there with them the whole time. My prayer is that He be glorified in this, and that those who don't know Jesus will seek Him at this time, realizing how fleeting life can be and how desperately we all need a Savior. Nothing happens by chance; I hope they all see this and reach out to Him.



Thankful Thursdays is hosted this month by Lynn at Spiritually Unequal Marriage. Have a blessed rest of your week.

3 comments:

Denise said...

That is my prayer for them too.

Cindy said...

My prayer as well.

Happy TT.
Hope your having a blessed day.
Hugs,
Cindy

Rita T. said...

Great post honoring these men. Praying with you.