Friday, April 15, 2011

Five Question Friday



It's been a busy week, and I've not been tending to my blog. Shame on me! To make up for it, here's my Five Questions for this very rain-filled Friday.

1. What is your favorite sign of spring?
The fact that there's a breeze and less humidity. Here in South Florida, the four seasons are different. We have warm, hot, excessively hot and humid, and hurricane season. Spring falls under the second one.

2. What was your best birthday ever?
Hmm, let's see. I think my best birthday ever hasn't happened yet. That way I have something to look forward to ;-).

3. What is your favorite dessert?
Probably cheesecake. Or ice cream. Or cheesecake with a side of ice cream. Yeah!

4. What is the best excuse you've ever used to get out of a ticket?
Praise the Lord, I've been driving 25 years and I've never gotten a ticket or been pulled over by a police officer. And I'd like to keep it that way Lord!

5. Do you wake up before your alarm, with your alarm, or after hitting snooze several times?
I normally wake up with the alarm. I'm an early riser, so getting up with the alarm is no biggy.

Okay, now it's your turn. Mosey on down to My Little Life and post your own Five. Have a blessed weekend.

1 comment:

annies home said...

here in illinois we have cool, warm, hot, hotter, and very cold come see my answers at http://shopannies.blogspot.com