Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Meet Me on Monday



Hi there! It's time for Meet Me On...Tuesday! Hey, I've been busy, okay? At least I'm trying to catch up!



1. Caesar Salad or Garden Salad?

Depends on where I am. I love Caesar Salad best, but not everyone gets it right.


2. Will you be watching the Royal Wedding on April 29th
I'd like to. Of course, with my wonderful memory I'll probably forget it's on. :P


3. Last thing you spent lots of money on?

Ceiling fans. I needed them, and Costco put them on sale for $99.99. Regular price is $129.99. I bought 3 of them and saved $90.00. Yay me!


4. Window seat or aisle seat?

I think I feel better in an aisle seat. Less chances of getting motion sickness.

5. Do you know your blood type?

Does red count? No? Umm, okay, I think it's O something. Or maybe A.


Hope you had a great Monday and a blessed Holy Week. If you want to join in, visit Java at Never Growing Old.

No comments: