Monday, April 11, 2011

Meet Me On Mondays



Welcome to my weekly Meet Me On Monday post. Little things about me that maybe you've wondered about, maybe you haven't, maybe I've wondered about, but it's all in fun.

1. Who would be your dream celebrity date? Being as I'm married I wouldn't date anyone (my hubby would be pretty upset!). But I'll say I'd love to meet Kirk Cameron. I know I'd learn alot from him!

2. Do you have any food restrictions? There are certain foods I have to stay away from because of food allergies, so yes. I can't have berries because I break out in hives. I also avoid foods high in citric acid because they give me migraines, and I'm lactose intolerant.

3. How much time do you take to get ready in the morning? I get up at 6:20am and my son and I are out the door by 7:45. So about an hour and a half.

4. Sausage or bacon? I'd happily eat either, but my favorite is bacon.

5. Do you Google, Bing or Yahoo? I like Google most for searches, and my account is with Yahoo. I'm not a big fan of Bing.

Now it's your turn! Hop on over to Never Growing Old and let's meet!

2 comments:

Jo-anne Blossy said...

Kirk Cameron, he's the one from Growing Pains isn't he?

Arlene said...

Yep! He now does Way of The Master with Ray Comfort, which teaches evangelizing. Really great stuff!