Saturday, April 9, 2011

Observing My Senses

For Today, April 9, 2011...

I am seeing...more sunshine than normal for April. Our spring lasted, oh about 2 weeks. It's summer in South Florida. I don't care what the calendar says.

I am feeling...convicted, which is painful but good at the same time. When God begins working in my life, it reminds me just how much He loves me.

I am hearing...Pokemon cartoons, and my son making comments about it. I remember talking to the tv when I was a kid too. Like mother, like son.

I am tasting...an egg and bacon biscuit I made myself :)

I am smelling...Pillsbury Grands biscuits. The whole house smells of baked bread, which everyone knows is one of the BEST smells in the world!

It just takes a moment to observe your surroundings. Won't you join me?

No comments: