Saturday, April 16, 2011

Observing My Senses

For Today, April 16, 2011...

I am seeing...dark clouds rolling in. It almost looks like nighttime, even though it's not even 11:00 in the morning! We got lots of rain yesterday, and it looks like a repeat today. Thank You for the much needed rain Lord!

I am feeling...grateful, because the Lord is generous and merciful. Several of my dearest friends have been blessed this week, and it gives me great joy to rejoice with them.

I am hearing...a video game in the background.

I am tasting...boston cream pie yogurt. My mid-morning snack.

I am smelling...nothing in particular. The windows are closed because the rain is coming, and this yogurt doesn't have a strong smell.

It just takes a moment to observe your surroundings. Won't you join me?

1 comment:

Mrs. O said...

We had some fierce torrential downpours and thunderstorms Saturday late afternoon through last night. It didn't rain continuously but it was baaaaad when it did come down!