Saturday, May 21, 2011

Observing My Senses

For Today, May 21, 2011...

I am seeing...a bright and sunny kitchen that needs just a little cleanup.

I am feeling...a bit sad today, because false prophets have decided today is the day of the rapture (despite the fact that Jesus said no one knows the day nor the hour) and because of that the rapture has become a joke to many. These things anger me, as I'm sure they anger the Lord, but then again He did warn us people like this would pop up out of nowhere, so we shouldn't be surprised.

I am hearing...our sweet dog Molly bark at blue jays. I think she feels the need to keep the yard protected. What a good doggie!

I am tasting...scrambled eggs, hash browns, raisin toast and my morning coffee.

I am smelling...cinnamon from my raisin toast. Mmm!!

It just takes a moment to observe your surroundings. Won't you join me?

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Haha, my dog is barking at the robins outside!

What a wonderful breakfast! I wish I could of came over and joined you! I had whole wheat toast with honey. I need to start thinking about lunch now.

I pray you have a wonderful weekend, and we can rest in knowing that our God is sovereign, and there will be no jokes and parties on that real and true day!