Monday, June 20, 2011

Move It Mondays

Happy Monday, folks! It's been a busy Monday, which is why I haven't posted. I've just gotten the opportunity now! We drove up to Central Florida this morning. Rather, we started off this morning but arrived mid-afternoon. It was raining in our neck of the woods, which apparently caused an accident that slowed traffic through a good chunk of the county. Thankfully, there were no other issues and we arrived safely by the Lord's hand.

We'll be here for the rest of the week looking for an apartment for my older kids. We had other plans for the family that didn't pan out, so my son R and daughter A will be sharing a place as they finish school. I have to admit, it has caused many tears on my part. It was terribly hard when just my daughter was up here, but now both my older ones will be gone, and I don't know how I'll be able to tolerate not having them around! I'd gladly carry them for 9 months again and have another c-section if it meant having them at home. The pain in my belly was nothing compared to the pain in my heart.

Other than that, it'll be kind of like vacation. My daughter still has her apartment here, though she has no intention of staying in this complex. There have been multiple problems from day one, and today we found there's no electricity in her bedroom and it can't be fixed till tomorrow. But at least the complex has a pool! We get to enjoy that. We'll be looking at 2 bedroom apartments that they can share. I'm so thankful my kids get along so well. I can leave knowing they will help each other and look after each other.

Move it Mondays is hosted by Kristilea at In The Lord's Path. Have a blessed week.

No comments: