Friday, July 1, 2011

Five Question Friday


Welcome to Five Question Friday, the meme that asks, "How about 5 questions? Can you answer them? On Friday?" Here are my 5 answers for this first day of July:

1. If you had the opportunity to bungee jump, would you?
Absolutely and positively NOT!! Of all the laws in existence, I respect the law of gravity most.

2. Would you rather go to the movie theater or to the drive-in?
I've never been to a drive-in, so I don't know what that experience would be like. I think I'd still like the movie theater more. I don't have to pay for air conditioning that way.

3. Do you have your groceries delivered?
Unless you count the kids bringing them from the car to the house, the answer to that would be no. I like to be at the store personally so I can see the sales and compare prices.

4. Eyebrows: Do you wax, thread, pluck, or stay au naturel?
I plucked them when I was a teen, but now they stay natural. They are well shaped and I usually don't have strays. Please don't hate me.

5. Would the people you went to high school with be surprised by your life today?
I've found some of my high school buddies on Facebook, and I don't think surprised would be the right word. They seem happy for me which is nice, and I'm very happy for them. I love finding out where they live now, how many children they've had (if any), how many grandkids (that's a reality check right there; my classmates are grandparents?!). I think my classmates pretty much think I've been blessed, and they're right.

Now it's your turn. Hop on over to Mama M's My Little Life and answer your 5 questions. It's fun! Have a wonderful 4th of July weekend everybody.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I'm surprised by how many people are answering that they've never been to a drive-in movie. Until last year, we had two within a fifteen minute drive of our house. Now we're down to one, and it's only open on the weekends. Still, it's something we try to do once every summer.

My 5QF answers are posted HERE if you'd like to take a peek!  :)