Monday, July 4, 2011

Meet Me on Mondays

I haven't done a Meet Me On Monday post in a while. Let's do one today!

1. What is your favorite food?
I don't know that I have one single favorite food, but if I had to choose what I like to prepare and eat most of all I would have to say lasagna. I think my family would agree.

2. What color scheme is your bedroom?
Burgundy and apple green.

3. Do you carry a donor card?
No, I don't. But I think my driver's license says I'm a donor. I'll have to check.

4. In your opinion, is the glass half empty or half full?
Over half full, thanks to Jesus.

5. Vanilla or Chocolate?
Can I have both? LOL! Okay, okay, of the two, definitely chocolate.

If you want to meet some fun people on Monday, visit Java at Never Growing Old. Have a blessed and safe 4th of July.

No comments: