Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook

For Today, July 13, 2011...

Outside my window...the sun is drying out the leftover wetness from yesterday's thunderstorm. That's Florida for you. This time of year, it's sunny in the morning and rainy in the afternoon. We're used to it.

I am thinking...of all the work we need to do this week to get my kids settled in their apartment.

I am thankful...my son R found a store that will most likely take his transfer. He works at a local supermarket chain and needs to continue working, at least till he's done with school.

I am going...to be signing paperwork, getting the keys to the apartment, then shopping for furniture, most likely at Goodwill.

I am wearing...a light blue blouse, a blue/white prairie skirt, and white flip-flops.

I am praying...for strength, and wisdom.

I am currently...finishing up my breakfast before we get ready to head out this morning.

From the learning rooms...no book knowledge this week. Instead, we'll be learning about organization when moving and the importance of helping family.

From the kitchen...nothing. We'll be eating out today.

I am reading...the Psalms. I read chapter 56 today.

On my mind...more than this simple blog can handle.

Around the house...well, my nephew is staying at our house dog-sitting Molly. At my daughter's place, we'll be packing and moving.

One of my favorite things...organization. It's my type A personality.

A few plans for the rest of the week...we're in Central Florida this week, packing and moving my daughter's things to her new digs, then possibly some parks or pool time to wind down. It's gonna be a very busy week.

Wanna join in the fun? Visit Peggy at the Simple Woman's Daybook. God bless.

No comments: