Monday, September 12, 2011

Move It Mondays

Happy Monday everyone!  We're almost midway through September, and the weather here is still scorching.  Our church had a beautiful service for 9/11, held outdoors, and the heat was the only thing that was difficult to deal with.  Thankfully it didn't rain, but I'm so anxious for the humidity to end and some cooler breezes to take its place!

I've got plenty to do today, starting with floors.  They need to be vacuumed and mopped.  I also need to dust the furniture, fold and put away some laundry, and if time permits clean the bathrooms.  More than likely that'll wait till tomorrow, partly because of time and partly because it's my least favorite chore :P.  Still, it needs to get done, so I'll try and get as much done today as possible.

Hope everyone has a pleasant and productive week!

No comments: