Saturday, September 10, 2011

Observing My Senses

For Today, September 10, 2011...

I am seeing...blue skies, white puffy clouds, and no threat of rain...yet.  It's probably a good time to give Molly a bath, before the afternoon showers.

I am feeling...thankful to have my daughter home this weekend, and sad because a dear friend just said goodbye to her daughter who is going away to college.  Been there, done that, know the feeling.  So hard to watch them go.

I am hearing...Penguins of Madagascar.

I am smelling...fried chicken.  I also made baked mac and cheese, one of my daughter's favorites.  Hopefully there'll be enough left for her to take back to her big brother.

I am tasting...a garden salad with corn, italian style croutons and italian dressing.

It just takes a moment to observe your surroundings.  Won't you join me?

No comments: