Monday, October 10, 2011

Meet Me On Mondays



Happy Monday!  I haven't been keeping up with my blog as I should, but thankfully it's a new week, a new beginning, and a new chance to get caught up!  Let's start with a Meet Me On Monday post.


1. The best part of waking up each day is __________?
Being able to thank God for a new day.  God is gracious.  No day is guaranteed; I don't know if this is my last day on Earth.  Just to be able to live another day with my family and friends is a great blessing.

2. How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?
Well, let's see...whenever I tell people I'm 47, they're surprised I'm in my 40's at all.  So I'm gonna say the age number for me is 37.  What are 10 years between friends, anyway? ;)

3. Red or Green Apples?
Oooh, tough question!  I'm from New York, and we love our apples!  I love green apples for baking, especially if you're gonna make pies - yum!  But for eating just as God gave them to us, I'll pick red (though gala apples are currently my favorites, and they are red and green and delicious!).

4. Do you forgive easily?
I try to.  When I remember how forgiving Jesus has been to me, it makes it easier to forgive others.

5. If you could live in any home on a television series, which would it be?
Typically I think homes on television series are either over-decorated or impractical.  The only house I thought that was tastefully done and looked like a home a family would be comfortable in was the Cosby house on The Cosby Show.  That was an elegant home without looking like a museum.

To join in, visit Java at Never Growing Old.  Have a blessed week.

No comments: