Friday, November 11, 2011

Five Question Friday





Happy Veteran's Day Friday to all!  It's a gorgeous day here in South Florida.  A cold front is coming through, meaning our temps are down into the 60's.  Yeah, I know, some of you have had snow already.  Don't hate me.

E and I are gonna work on his science project today, but I thought we'd get some Friday questions in first.  If you're interested, visit Mama M at My Little Life to participate.

1. What's the last thing you spent too much money on?
Wow, that's a tough one, mainly because I'm so thrifty (or as my kids would say, cheap).  The only thing I spend too much money on is gas, and thankfully our new car is much more economical than the 6 cylinder Montero Sport I had before.  I can go three weeks without having to refuel.  That's a blessing.

2. What celeb chef would you want to make you dinner?
It's a toss between Miss Paula Deen and the Neely's.  The Neely's barbecue dishes look amazing, and Miss Paula Deen's desserts make my mouth water.  Perhaps I could have them both? ;)

3. Where do you hide things when visitors pop over or do you let them see the real deal?
I'm too OCD about my home's neatness to have to hide anything when folks come over.  Anything out of place makes me twitch.

4. Who is your oldest living family member?
That would be my mom's sister Carmen, who recently turned 95 and is in very good health despite her advanced age.  God bless her.

5. What is your favorite DQ treat and/or Sonic drink combo (ie: cherry vanilla Dr. Pepper)?
There isn't a Sonic near us so I haven't ever eaten at one (though there's one a couple blocks from my kid's apartment; maybe next time I'm up there), and DQ is for ice cream treats as far as I'm concerned.  Their blizzards are delish!  Too bad I'm lactose intolerant. :P

1 comment:

Hannah said...

I wish I were more or even a little OCD about my houses neatness LOL. My hubby is that person in our house. I try but I am just not that good at it :) Both Paula Deen and the Neelys are great pics, they all seem to have such outgoing personalities. Happy Friday! Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog! Good luck on the science project!