Wednesday, April 4, 2012

The Simple Woman's Daybook

For Today, April 4, 2012...

Outside my window...it feels more like July than April, except for the lower humidity.  It's in the upper 80s today.

I am thinking...if this is what April is like, July and August are gonna be scorchers!

I am thankful...for this past week with my kids at home, and for the conference we had at our church.

I am going...to Awana tonight.

I am wearing...a paisley top, blue skirt and flip flops.

In the kitchen...tilapia today, with salad and veggies.  Tonight we're having pizza at Awana to celebrate our 2nd place victory at the Awana games.

I am creating...what am I creating?  Nothing comes to mind.

I am wondering...if I'll be able to get everything on my to-do list completed this week.

I am reading...very little other than my devotions.

I am hoping...we can stay focused on Christ this week and not on the bunnies and eggs so much.

I am looking forward to...Good Friday church service, and Resurrection Sunday.

I am learning...to forgive even when it seems impossible.

Around the house...it's time to seal the bathroom tiles, so I started on the hall bath.  We put in travertine tiles a couple of years ago and they need to be sealed periodically.

I am pondering these words..."To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable, because God has forgiven the inexcusable in you." - C.S. Lewis

A few plans for the rest of the week...Good Friday service and Resurrection Sunday service, finish sealing the tiles in master bathroom, and all the rest of the usual stuff.

Wanna join in the fun?  Visit Peggy at the Simple Woman's Daybook.  God bless.

2 comments:

Banannie said...

"To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable, because God has forgiven the inexcusable in you." - C.S. Lewis

thank you for posting this! it's a good reminder for all of us!

Kathy said...

I am loving your quote....definitely words to ponder....