Friday, June 8, 2012

Five Question Friday

Happy Friday y'all!  It's the first day of summer vacation for my son, and he's going to the drive-in movies with his sister and the youth group to see Madagascar 3.  Fun fun fun!  Momma's been home painting her little girl's room - pics to follow!  In the meantime here are my Five Question Friday answers, questions courtesy of Mama M at My Little Life.  Won't you give it a chance?


1. Did you do anything special for your kids on the last day of school? Or did you parents do anything special for you?
We didn't do anything special yesterday.  Usually we leave the special stuff for the rest of the summer.

2. What's your favorite summer tradition with your children?
Wow, there's so much we love to do!  My son and I like going to the movies to see free summer movies.  We used to go to Disney World or Universal Studios every summer, but it's gotten out of our budget.  This year we hope to enjoy things more locally and look for bargains.  That'll be our new tradition!

3. What was your favorite thing to do during the summer as a kid?
I loved it when we went to Puerto Rico to visit family and spent the entire summer there.  I'd play with my cousins, go to the beach, play outside, all the things we didn't do in New York because it was cold most of the time.  Those are the best memories of my childhood.

4. How old were you when you were married? Were you a Bridezilla?
I was 23 years old when I got married, and no, I wasn't a Bridezilla.  We got married at the courthouse, very simple.

5. What is your favorite girl name? (I'm needing suggestions.)
If my youngest child had been a girl, she would have been named Nathalie.

1 comment:

Sandy said...

That's a cool girl name! Putting it on the list. :)