Saturday, June 16, 2012

Five Question Friday


It's another one of those weeks where it's been non-stop, and I've only just gotten a chance to get my 5 questions post up.  If you want to do the same, even if it is a day late, hop on over to Mama M's at My Little Life.


1. Would you grow your hair out to donate it?
While I believe it's a noble cause, I don't think I would do it myself.  It would mean letting my natural hair color grow out first, and I can't see anyone wanting my black and white hair.

2. What song makes you think of summer?
Boys of Summer by Don Henley, of course.

3. Are you a flip flops or sandals kind of person?
I pretty much live in flip-flops.  Sandals are nice but nothing beats a cute pair of flip-flops.

4. Favorite summer treat (ie ice cream, snow cones, etc)?
Lemon flavored italian ice.  It's cool, refreshing, low in fat and calories...the perfect treat.

5. Do you do something special for the father of your children?
Since my kids are old enough, they get to choose what they want to do with their father.  It's more personal that way.

No comments: