Monday, June 25, 2012

I Got An Award!

e

I was surprised and thrilled to win a Sisterhood of the World Blogger Award from Janice over at Janice's Footsteps.  It's an honor to be chosen, and I'm very thankful for this privilege, to join such an elite group.  Thank you for your kindness and generosity Janice.  I'm blessed and humbled.

In accepting this reward, I am to list seven random facts.  Here we go:

1.  I was born and raised in the South Bronx, yet most people wouldn't know it because I lost my New York accent years ago.

2.  All my children's birthdays are on the 27th of their respective months (one in March, two in December, no twins).

3.  We live in a town in South Florida that is behind a dairy farm.  When the wind blows just right...the aroma gives the cows away :P

4.  My favorite color is green.  Especially the darker tones, like forest green, olive green, hunter green, you get the picture.

5.  I never learned to ride a bike.  My mom was afraid I'd fall and break a leg or arm so she wouldn't let me try.

6.  If I could live anywhere in the world, I'd stay in Florida.  I love it here.

7.  I'm a little OCD about neatness and orderliness.  My kids would say I'm a lot OCD but don't listen to them.

And now, I pass this award on to the following bloggers who I enjoy:

Barb at Barb's Blog:  I love the music playing in the background, the pretty colors, but mostly the fun posts about her family and friends.  Such a sweet, caring person definitely deserves an award!

Kristi at In The Lord's Path:  One of the dearest friends I've never met ;).  We will meet one day, I'm sure of that.

Laryssa at Living in my Magic Garden:  My sister and best friend.  What more can I say?

Again, thank you for this award.  I will cherish it always.

No comments: