Monday, June 11, 2012

Move It Mondays

It's actually Monday evening, and I'm done moving it for today.  That's because I moved it a lot today, and my legs are sore!

What was I doing, you ask?  My daughter A, my son E, and I went to Miami Seaquarium and spent the day watching and learning about God's marine creations!  We had such a great time.  E was so tired he fell asleep in the car, and told me he doesn't want to go anywhere tomorrow because he wants to sleep in!

We really did enjoy seeing sharks, dolphin, sea lions, and Lolita the killer whale.  We read all about different kinds of fish and marine life and learned all kinds of fun facts.  It was fun and educational, and healthy too since we walked for about 4 hours.

One of my fellow leaders from Awana told me about a great local deal called the Summer Savings Pass.  For one price we can visit 3 different parks and a museum in South Florida all summer long as many times as we want.  Just visiting 2 of the parks once pays for the ticket; visiting all 4 places once is like buying tickets at half price.  It was too good a deal to pass up.  To make the trip more economical and healthy, we packed our lunch and took plenty of water bottles.  We didn't buy any souvenirs or snacks because we knew it would be out of our budget, but we didn't need any of these.  We took plenty of pictures, and brought our own snacks.  It was a perfect day, weather-wise and every way else.  I'm so glad we did it!

I know, I should post some of the pictures.  I will.  I'm just too tired today. ;)  Have a relaxing evening everyone.

No comments: