Monday, June 25, 2012

Move It Mondays

Happy Monday folks!  Well, it's Monday evening, so I'm posting kind of late, but it's been a busy and productive day.  I got up early and headed to Winn-Dixie to pick up a few items that were on sale.  Afterwards I came home and did some cleaning.  We had sandwiches for lunch, then headed to the movie theater to watch Brave, the new Disney/Pixar movie.  What a great film!  I love Pixar movies, and this one did not disappoint.  We all left the theaters with our Scottish accents in full force!

When we got out of the movie theater we went to Walmart since it's a short drive away.  I picked up a few more necessities, then we headed back home to start packing.  Lord willing, we will be leaving tomorrow afternoon for Central Florida to get my son R packed up and bring him and all the stuff in my kid's apartment back home.  My daughter came home after graduation and has been looking for work.  She's been unsuccessful so far, but we trust that the Lord will provide the right job at the right time.  My son stayed behind for the last couple of months, but he's ready to come home.  His hours got cut dramatically at the store, so his paycheck has suffered.  Now that he's done with the semester he's eager to come back and get settled in South Florida again.  He misses us, his friends, and his old digs.  I'm happy because my kids will all be home again.  :)

It's gonna be one of those weeks, but I'll make every effort to keep everyone updated.  Have a blessed week!

2 comments:

Barb said...

Hi Arlene!

Sounds like you have had a very busy day!! I love to keep busy, what is it they say about idol hands?!

Thank you so much for the award - You are such a wonderful friend! I think that sometimes you just connect the dots and find blessings - thank you!

Hugs,
Barb

Sweet Carolina Grace said...

We want to go see Brave, too! Can't wait!