Saturday, June 9, 2012

Observing My Senses

For Today, June 9, 2012...

I am seeing...a rainy morning.  It had dried up this week, enough for the children to enjoy their last few days of field day at school.  Now, it's back to the rains.

I am feeling...sore after spending 2 days painting my daughter's room.  Now I have to get started on laundry :P

I am hearing...sausages sizzling in the frying pan.

I am tasting...nothing yet.  Breakfast is in the beginning stages.

I am smelling...sausages and hot coffee.

It just takes a moment to observe your surroundings.  Won't you join me?

1 comment:

Barb said...

Hi Arlene!

You guys have had so much rain! I guess you needed it, I understand that Florida was pretty dry... :0)

We have also had a rainy month - especially for Idaho. We live in a high mountain desert, so we don't normally get too much rain. We've also had sooooo much wind, which drives me crazy - it really dries everything out!

Breakfast sounds good! Hope you have a wonderful week-end!

Hugs,
Barb