Friday, August 17, 2012

Five Question Friday



Happy Friday y'all!  Time for some Friday fun with Five Question Friday, courtesy of Mama M at My Little Life.

1. What's the one thing you buy every time you walk into the store?
Vanilla yogurt covered raisins.  I go through a bag every week.  That and ice cream bars.  My boys go through a large box in a matter of days.

2. If you had a day all to yourself how would you spend it?
More than likely with a good book.  I love reading and rarely get to read a page without interruptions.

3. Are you a speed limit driver? If not, over or under?
I try very much to stay within the speed limit, though I will go over more often than I care to admit.

4. What's your favorite dessert to make, homemade or from a mix??
Pumpkin spice cake with cream cheese frosting.  I use a mix, but I adjust it to my liking.  The best part of using a mix is not following directions ;).  If you want to make this really yummy cake, the recipe is here.

5. Would you rather have a spider or a mouse scurry across your face (no copping out and saying "neither!!")?
Spider, absolutely.  I can squish a spider.  I'd have to be buried if a mouse ran over any part of my anatomy.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Oh these are great questions.
#1 - milk (I should just buy a cow)
#2 - curled up in a corner rug hooking
#3 - Limit plus a teeny bit over sometimes :)
#4 - I can't bake (don't ask)
#5 - Uugh, yuck. Mouse - less chance of it running in my mouth and swallowing it. Really - Yuck

Cindy said...

LOL your answer to number 5 made me laugh.

I'm off to look up your recipe for spice cake! Yum!!!