Friday, August 24, 2012

Five Question Friday


It's finally Friday!  Wow, what a week!  School started on Monday, and Tropical Storm Isaac formed, and now as it strengthens and threatens to become Hurricane Isaac, it's a bit too close for comfort.  Some computer models show it going towards the west coast, some show it more inland, but it doesn't matter because this system is so enormous it would cover the state of Texas.  We're not quite so big, so it's a sure thing we're gonna be affected one way or another.  So, to keep my mind off of it, I'm joining Mama M at My Little Life for a little Five Question Friday.


1. If you could have been (could be) any profession you wanted (brains and $$$ no problem) what would it be?
My dream would be to be an interior designer.  Money would have to be no problem; unless you're a big name designer to celebrities or on television, it's not a very high paying profession.  But how satisfying to help a person find ways to use their space efficiently while still making it beautiful and welcoming!

2. How often do you clean out your car?
If you looked at my car right now you'd think I just pulled out of the dealership.  I clean out my car daily.  I do NOT want food wrappers, or school papers, or toys, or clothes, or anything in my car.  My car needs to be neat and clean, just like my house.

3. Do you wish there was such a thing as fashion police or are you deeply relieved?
Haha, fashion police would probably be on my tail constantly!  I live in flip-flops and I don't care if that's a fashion faux pas.  Here in Florida that is standard footwear.  I like my clothes to go together but I don't keep up with the latest trends.  I try to keep my hair styled but with the humidity it's almost impossible.  Ditto on the makeup - who wants to wear makeup when it's 90% humidity out?!

4. What's your go to food/drink/activity when stressed?
Chocolate seems to have a relaxing effect ;)

5. If you had twins, what would you name them?
The question doesn't specify twin gender, so since my younger brother and sister are twins, I'll go with boy/girl.  Remember the Rugrats TV show?  The twins there were named Phillip and Lillian, and they were nicknamed Phil and Lil.  I'd do the same thing.  I'd name my twins Matthew and Madison, and call them Matty and Maddy.

No comments: