Friday, August 10, 2012

Follow Friday Four Fill-in


Welcome to another Follow Friday Four Fill-In Fun, brought to us by Hilary at Feeling Beachie.  Please join me for some challenging fill-ins!


This week’s statements:

1. when I was little my mom  _____
When I was little my mom taught me to crochet, but I was never really good at it.

2. ___ is my favorite condiment
Mrs. Dash is my favorite condiment.  The others tend to be too salty for my taste.

3. I don’t like to celebrate____ because____
I don't like to celebrate Valentine's day because getting a gift "just because" is much more meaningful.

4. My ­­­­­­­____takes up more space  _____ and I can never__________
My plastic containers take up more space than what's available in my kitchen and I can never reclaim the space I lost when we remodeled.  That's what I get for letting a man help design a kitchen he never uses :P

7 comments:

LA Botchar said...

oh yes, the over run tupperware drawer....I feel your pain. and where do all the lids go? are they hanging out at the one-sock hop or something?

Yvonne said...

My grandmother always wanted to teach me to crochet and I never listened. I wish I did. Have a great weekend!

Plant Seeds of Happiness said...

Lol on #4 yes typical .
I so want to knit there are so many adorable things in style from knitting right now.
Have a blessed weekend and do not spend to much time looking for the lids just use foil so you can relax sooner :]

Hilary said...

my mom taught me how to crochet when I was little... but then we both forgot. A friend at work gave me a refresher - which I then gave to my mom :)

Jennifer said...

I was introduced to Mrs. Dash a couple years ago and I love it!!! So much flavor without the salt.

Kim said...

Men should never be allowed to design a kitchen. But. Agree, tupperware has taken over my storage too.

Susi said...

I like getting "just because" presents. They are always such a nice surprise... My grandma taught me how to crochet and I'm not very good at it either. I know the basics and that's it. But I love the comfort of sitting on a cool winter night and crocheting a blanket or sth for the kids.