Friday, August 31, 2012

Follow Friday Four Fill-In


Happy Friday!  It doesn't feel like a Friday, though, thanks to school being cancelled on Monday on account of a little tropical storm that came by.  Now we have another 3 day weekend to totally throw my internal calendar off.  Let's focus on Friday right now, shall we?  I'll do some Friday fill-ins, hosted by Hilary at Feeling Beachie.


This week’s statements:

1. I love to ___ but I hate to ___
I love to sing but I hate to have an audience.  Let's face it, it's not encouraging to see their faces when folks hear me :P

2. __ makes a day better
Chocolate makes a day better.  'Nuf said.

3. They Didn’t Think I Could ______, But I Did
They didn't think I could make it on my own, but I did!  And I do!

4. Warning: ______!
Warning:  Hurricane season is not over!  Don't sit back just because Isaac has come and gone.  This is the busiest time of the year for the tropics.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hope it's good weather next week because i'm going on a caribbean cruise!

Jennifer said...

Love your answers to 2 & 3. Chocolate.. yum!

Unknown said...

Chocolate can make any day better! :D