Monday, August 27, 2012

Move it Mondays

First off, let me say, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for your prayers!  We are seeing what's left of Tropical Storm Isaac, wind, rain, and an occasional peek of the sun when the skies clear.  It'll most likely look like this all day as the outer bands come through, but I'm thankful that the worst is over and we can, once again, breathe a sigh of relief.  We will continue praying for the folks in Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, and the Florida Panhandle as the storm makes its way up the Gulf.  It's still a tropical storm (praise God!) but it's expected to intensify now that it's in the warm Gulf waters.

What's the plan for today?  Well, I'm having my breakfast right now:  two eggs scrambled with onions and orange pepper, and a Pillsbury biscuit.  I'm not going to be doing any outdoor work today, even though there's plenty to do, because the wind and rain will continue on and off today.  There's plenty to do indoors, especially since school has been cancelled.  Yesterday E and I played a game of Parcheesi, maybe we can get the older kids to join in today (they had to work yesterday).  The floors need vacuuming again (thank you Molly) and there's always something we can take care of, though I'm keeping the day more relaxed.  It's an extra day off, and we plan to enjoy it!  Have a blessed Monday everyone!

No comments: